1. Categories of personal data
1.2. Personal data you provide directly
Personal and contact data and other personal data provided by you with mail to write an offer or when voluntarily filling in forms on our website, connected to the scope of the activities carried out by the owner that involve the acquisition of the address, including e-mail, of the sender or its telephone number, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the relevant communications.
2. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected and processed electronically, also with the aid of electronic and informative means, according to the principles of necessity, lawfulness, correctness, proportionality and transparency for the purposes and according to the conditions of lawfulness (so-called legal bases) of indicated below:
• to ensure better usability and navigation of our website.
• to respond to your request, to provide you with assistance where requested by you through our Customer Support service available in the "Contacts" section, by e-mail or by telephone;
3. Protection of rights and compliance with the conditions of use of the Site and verification of compliance with the provisions laid down by sector regulations
To ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties and to manage any conduct in violation of the provisions of the sector legislation as well as protect our rights in court or in the preparatory stages for the eventual establishment of the judgment, being able to therefore, at the request of the public authority, disclose the Personal Data. The legal basis of this treatment is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in court and verification of compliance with the legal provisions dictated by sector legislation).
4. Protection of rights in the event of disputes
In the event that it is necessary to defend or act, or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we reasonably consider necessary to process for these purposes and for the time in which this claim can be pursued. The legal basis for this treatment is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in the event of disputes).
5. Social media
6. Kind of the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data, made by marking the box at the base of the contact form available on our Site with a special "fleg", represents the acknowledgment of the information, therefore it is mandatory for the purpose of processing service requests and failure to do so, ticks will make it impossible to provide the requested service. The same kind of provision is requested on the offer with the acceptance of it.
7. Recipients of personal data
For the purposes of pursuing the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be processed by the authorized staff of the data controller, as well as by the authorized staff of companies that operate, on our behalf, as Data Processors (for example, companies that offer the data entry service, information and telematic services or statistical analysis of acquired information, ect). Where strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may also be disclosed to independent third parties and relevant regulatory authorities (as accreditation board), data controllers, such as the competent Authorities (for example, in the event of theft reporting or litigation management or tax audits and tax), notary and chamber of commerce (for example, in the event of participation in sweepstakes) or event organization companies.
8. Timeframe and place of storage of personal data
The data controller processes your personal data at the registered office of SunLab Group Ltd. Company, Sir Temi buildings - life Science Park, San Gwann Industrial estate (Malta) and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. The owner or, on his behalf the company appointed as Data Processor, retains your personal data for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, in compliance with the civil and fiscal obligations of conservation and the limits established by law, and, in any case, until the express revocation of consent to the processing of your personal data which can be carried out at any time by writing to email@example.com
9. Your rights
As interested, pursuant to art. 7 and 15 to 22 of the "Regulation", you have the right to:
• receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access their content and obtain a copy (art. 15 right of access);
• update, modify and / or correct your personal data (art.16 right of rectification);
• request the cancellation or limitation of data processing in the cases provided for by the "Regulation", including the cases in which the data have been processed in violation of the law or if conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or otherwise processed (articles 17-18 right to cancellation and right to limitation);
• withdraw consent, where given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (art.7 right to withdraw the consent);
• within the limits of the provisions of the "Regulation", receive a copy of the data you have provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller if technically feasible (art. 20 right to data portability);
• you also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data (art.21 right of opposition).
You can use your rights at any time by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: SunLab Group Ltd. Company, Sir Temi buildings - life Science Park, San Gwann Industrial summer (Malta) We also remind you that the updating of your personal data can also call the number (00356) 21381391 at any time or write any questions or clarifications to email@example.com In case you are not satisfied with the outcome of your access request, you may refer a complaint to the Information and Data Protection Commissioner. Visit www.idpc.gov.mt for contact details.